Al Murray, Ben n Jerry
We went to see Al Murray (The Pub Landlord) in Richmond. His humour is very old-english-working-class and I was deathly afraid that i'd be the only borwn person in the audience. I probably was, but thank god our seats were all the way in the back. I'd have died if he'd picked on me. (le mew!) It was a great experience though. There were a few jokes that I didn't get but I managed to have a wail here and there.
***
Got home. Had buttered vegatables and prawns for dinner. Then some Cherry Garcia Ben n Jerry's topped with fresh rapsberries for dessert. I've noticed something rather odd while I've been here. You can only get specific flavours of Ben n Jerry's in certain grocery sotres. For example: Hammersmith's TESCO only carreid Cherry Garcia. ASDA tends ot carry Cookie Dough ice cream (though I HAVE seen Half-Baked and Phish Food on occasion.) Then Sainsbury's down the street used ot stock only Phish Food (though letely they've wised up and have been trying out the Cookie Dough.) Wala lang. I wonder why thisi so...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home