Wednesday, August 09, 2006

several weeks ago: vignettes from dreamland

Last night a woman who looked like my mother, but wasn't, told me to go upstairs to feed the fish.
When I got up there the fish were all looking at me and they seemed to be mouthing something. When I got closer they were mouthing: don't feed the fish. And one tank had a solitary inhabitant that looked like it was waiting for some company.
***
Last night a crazy old lady said that teeth are the first to rot and that I should rip mine out before they do.
***
The other day I needed to get pregnant so I got into bed with a graphic artist that I'd been working with.
It was rather freaky because he kept calling me Ms. Fran.

Random as they seem, these dreams are making sense to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home