The best way to end a long and tiring day
is to walk into the office parking lot to find soft ears, sad eyes, and BIG paws peeking from the back of your hilux van. Que ver kung naka-office wear ako. I hitched up my skirt and climbed onto the back of that pick-up and into the slobbery embwace of my dog.
Sometimes he fidgeted, sometimes he cuddled. (Most of the time nagpapa-cute siya sa ibang motorista.) But at one point, curled up on my lap, he fell asleep.
Mr. Stubbs. Sigh.

4 Comments:
What's a good pet for me? What would you suggest? Haha. 'Yung di kailangan mashado pansinin.:p
I suggest a ferret. Well, at least I want a ferret. But it would not get along with my hamster.
Kuto? Hehehe. Hm...
How about a fighting fish?
Or a turtle?
a neighbour's pet ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home