Wednesday, November 21, 2007

accomplishing november

this month has been a killer but we'll make it. all i want is a free day. after these projects are settled, i want one day where i don't have to think about what's happened or what i need to do next. i could switch off my phone and faff about like i was twenty. hee.


3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Jewel Regal said...

i love weekdays when i can excuse myself for feeling too tired and sickly, and i just wait for an episode of the office to come on. kahit reruns masaya na ko. and sometimes i waste time watching cooking shows. parang ang sarap ng buhay, but then i start feeling guilty later on in the day and i end up rushing stuff in the middle of the night.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Paul Catiang said...

*yawn* And I'm going to be free by the end of the year, woo!

In the meantime, I slept at 9:00 AM today. Inis. (Hi Jewels.)

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

I think the key to switching off the guilt is to schedule your free day. Para you don't feel like you're stealing time from yourself. (Kalokohan! Pati pa ba sa sarili ko kailang ng appointment?)
I'm taking a birthday leave geddemit. I'm finishing these damn projects NEXT WEEK para wala na akong iisipin. Grrr.
I miss you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home