It's been a good week...
1. I finally had the continuous ink-flow system installed. Considering all the material I print out each day this means BIG savings. Cost efficiency. My little Ching-chong heart sings.
2. I walked into the office to find THREE PLDT repairmen fixing our wonky DSL connection. Repairing merely meant re-organizing the set-up and the wiring. (Yes, it was a mess. But we make children's books. We don't know anything about this 'puter stuff.... *twirls hair*)
3. Re-organizing the set-up meant I had to move my computer to the prettiest corner in the room. (Formerly occupied by my boss' roll-top desk.) Good office feng shui. Aaaah...
4. Drinks with Carlos, Robbie, and Falx at Murphy's last night! My favorite consultants for the corniest, Daddy-est jokes in town.
Highlights of the evening for me:
The jingle bag is a great invention. They should also have a bag for number 2. You can call it the ebag. —Falx
At Murphy's
Falx: A tulpa is a creature born of imagination. Some people believe that if you make up a person in your head and concentrate hard enough, over time this being will become real. They'll look like real people, blend into everyday life, act as if they've always existed. But they eventually get out of control. And the only way to get rid of them is to reverse the process. You have to will them out of existence...
Carlos looks sleepy. Starts to doze off.
Fran (to Carlos): Mea tulpa.
Carlos has a cow.

5. *dance dance jump around
twirl around the office*
Danton Remoto, bless his heart,
reviewed The More The Manyer
in the Philippine Star today.
Aaah.... Free advertising.
*Jenina San Miguel, you are a blessing in the sky. And you're really hot. Amor Powers to you. :)
Labels: bookreview, woikwoikhahd

3 Comments:
Oh, I LOVE this one!
whew! I was afraid no one would think it was funny.
its funny its funny! :) hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home