Wednesday, September 06, 2006

music lust

i don't feel like posting anything serious right now. I have lots of kuwento from the bookfair, the printing press, and the Narra office but bleh wag na. Here's a post I've wanted to write for weeks now. Because I'm lay-zee, it's really just a list of music I want to buy.

1. Kami nApo— The Apo tribute album. Ever since I heard Beng sing kabilugan ng buwan, I've been itching to get this album. Luis says the rest of it is pretty good and I trust his flawless taste in music. :P

2. THE CAT EMPIRE!!!!!!!!! I found them on pandora.com while tuning into my Sergio Mendes radio station. They say they're hip-hop but they also have big band swing jazz ska reggae—everything that Ms. Frannie likes. tee hee. Visit www.thecatempire.com
They rrrrrawk!

3. Soul Up by Juan Pablo Dream. I have this i have this i have this! Because my bestest friend in the whole wide world loves them and loves me too. *thanks Therese!* I have been silly in my room for days skanking to this music. hee hee.

4. Milagros Dancehall Collective, will you ever come out with an album? : (

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the milagros dancehall collective album is finished, no plans yet ofhow to release it but definitely within the year or early next! visit us at http://milagrosdancehallcollective.blogspot.com or look for us in youtube...

-mdc

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger fran said...

hee hee sino yun? kinilig ako.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home