a wishlist for december
I like making lists. It calms me. :)
Wishlist:
-cutting mat (the green with the white grid printed on it? may steel ruler na ako! heehee.)
-a HUGE box of assorted post-its (i once had some that looked like 1/4 yellow pad. those were cool.)
-a laminating machine. just because.
-a new box of staedtler pens. because everyone needs a canon of color on her desk.
-a good haircut. because i tend to look like mariang makiling after a few months.
-a massage. get me a strong swedish woman named helga who administers pain.
-may 2nd season na ba ng Heroes on dvd? Also: Black Adder, 3rd Season of Little Britain, 30Rock—anything that will make me laugh. Sige, pati horror movies. Natatawa din ako dun.
-a dvd of learning photoshop with Deke McLeland
-The Soul Book, The Body Book, and The Butcher, The Baker and The Candlestickmaker by Gilda Cordero-Fernando
-Sixteen Short Stories edited by Donald Gallo (ooh lolo crush!)
-a pretty french press for the office :)

10 Comments:
I gave my first girlfriend a copy of The Body Book. She hated it. Guess she wanted an aquarium hahahaha.
I have complete divX files of Heroes Season 2 if you want it... ;-)
maybe you can go on an adventure and have your hair cut at the place where i got my hair curled! :) i'd go with you if you want to. :)
and does she sleep with the fishes?
oh gilda...sigh.
aw you're sweet! borrow na lang.
what would YOU like? ;)
ooh yes please! saan kailan magkano? ;)
i can set you up with a physical therapist (a woman) who does home service and can massage really hard. sya yung suki ni jon when his muscles are really knotted up.
Send me her number.
Last night I noticed that I walk funny and that my back's a little twisted. If this keeps up, in a few years I'll be swinging from a bell tower screaming "Sanctuary!"
can i borrow your laminating machine from time to time? hehe
well of course you can. yet another excuse to get together. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home