O hai.
And this is the first time I got to bring my son to a launch. (Yay Serendra!)
After the launch, all I could do was drag my tired ass over to the Market Market parking lot and crawl into the backseat with Stubbs where he proceeded to maul me and mess with my hair. He snuggled onto my lap. Then he decided he wanted to snuggle on JPs lap. Then he deicded it was much better to shift around and around in a circle. Spoiled rotten, that one. Spoiled rotten.
This is me (by 6P.M.) looking frazzled and harassed with Stubbs being all shy and needy.

21 Comments:
This is "frazzled and harassed" for you? I was going to say "a total fox", pero kung ayaw mo ...
Sorry I couldn't make it, but it's great to know it was a success. I'll probably get a copy within the next month. Congratulations!
fran, congratulations! i'l be getting a copy too, soon. (or i'll have marco get me one. ;) ) and i'd second that "total fox" comment made by paul.
uh, is your stubbs a monkey? (kasi hindi naman sya mukhang dog) :D
"total fox". i'll third that! congratulations! will have my sister get me a copy, too :)
ooops. dog pala sya. kala ko nakahandusay na monkey. :D
baby mo pala sya, sobrang cute! gusto ko din syang i-hug, kaya lang baka sakmalin ako. :-) post pics ha if you have, we forgot to get pictures eh!!! congrats!
Gusto ko! hehe Such loyalty Paul. *kees kees*
Happy happy birthday Paul!
If you're ever in Makati drop by my office. Let's have tea or coffee. Maybe I can get Therese to join us. :D
Yaaaay! Thanks Nyel. It should be in National Bookstore by next week.
Or if you or Marco are in Makati, daan kayo sa office. (May discount if you buy directly from us.)
hehehe thanks hannah! i really wish you could've been here for the launch. :*
are you ever coming home to visit?
Naku tama ka diyan. Sakmal-er ang Baby Dagul ko. May album din dito na puro baby pics niya. hehehe
Yung pictures nasa http://tahananbooks.multiply.com. I'll be uploading more as soon.
may gad you look fabulous in that picture. wish i was a real boy. tayo na lang.
but ene, if you were a boy you'd still be bading. like me.
*posts photo on facebook*
then we'd be perfect together!
thinks to self: seriously, should i consider being a lesbian bec there are no good men around?
I've considered that but i like **** too much.
I'll try to watch you Stripped at Route. Swan song. Napakadramatic naman ni JP!
yeah. me too. hahahahaha. it's ugly but it's the best.
as for swan song - seriously, can a swan sing?
sabi nila pag malapit nang matigok ang swan, kumakanta daw…
or maybe that's a thornbird (ooh thornbirds!)
now there's a priest i would sin with. hahahahahaha!
pag panget kumant yang swan na yan papataYIN ko si JP (balboa, not the gorgeous brother)
ooh lala! may nahanap akong fansite ng thornbirds. hot hot hot.
but true to form bading pala si Richard Chamberlain a.k.a. Father-What-a-Waste.
vavavoooom ! ;)
aw dessie! thanks. how are the wedding plans coming along?
hi fran, you look great! not frazzled at all. :) sorry i couldn't go to the launch. i really wanted to but the fort is so far from UP and i'm trying to save on gas. ang mahal kasi na talaga ng gas! nakakaloka! one thousand is not even enough to fill half a tank. but for sure i'll buy the book when i see it in powerbooks or fully booked :)
Thanks Ginny! I totally understand the gas issue. Thanks for all the support. :D We're very proud of our new baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home