Hey, that's my life -- whenever we're hungry, we just pick up the phone. We've got a box full of delivery fliers! Yes, once in a while I'll actually make something myself (simple stuff like salads, sandwiches and pasta), but most of the time I can't be bothered. And if/when we have kids? Well, that's one thing that's great about living in the Phils: maids! Those poor, poor American women... ;-)
Kat—oo nga, those poor unfortunate souls heheh. But still, a salad is simpler and MUCH healthier than a manwich… though I wouldn't mind one of those right now either. nyehehehe.
Paul—Yes! I am judgemental with you (though, granted, not as thin).
Sansan—YES! I can't wait for the next clip. :P Have I posted 'Yogurt' yet? Hmmm
4 Comments:
Hey, that's my life -- whenever we're hungry, we just pick up the phone. We've got a box full of delivery fliers! Yes, once in a while I'll actually make something myself (simple stuff like salads, sandwiches and pasta), but most of the time I can't be bothered. And if/when we have kids? Well, that's one thing that's great about living in the Phils: maids! Those poor, poor American women... ;-)
They have food products like those in the US? No wonder they're so fat!
*is thin and judgmental*
the sarah palin one is FUNNNNNNNIEEEEE!!!!
Kat—oo nga, those poor unfortunate souls heheh. But still, a salad is simpler and MUCH healthier than a manwich… though I wouldn't mind one of those right now either. nyehehehe.
Paul—Yes! I am judgemental with you (though, granted, not as thin).
Sansan—YES! I can't wait for the next clip. :P Have I posted 'Yogurt' yet? Hmmm
Post a Comment
<< Home