Friday, August 08, 2008

Sebastian's Ice Cream Tasting Party

Sebastian's Ice Cream is launching a new product called Ice Cream Kebabs. Skewers of ice cream and cookie dough dipped in various sauces… Ian, Sebastian's head sorbetero asked me to invite every foodie I know. :D Hope to see you there!

Ian Carandang
39 Xavier Street Greenhills West
August 9, 2008
Saturday
4PM to 7PM



8 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Luis Katigbak said...

Today? :)

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Katrina Gutierrez said...

Wow! I wish I saw this post yesterday!

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Lala Gallardo-Samson said...

uhm what day?

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

SORRY SORRY!
It's on Saturday.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Katrina * said...

Oh! I can invite friends? :-D

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

I think so for as long as they can give him helpful feedback. :) Just tell Ian how many people you're bringing. Seeya tomorrah!

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous sanya faustmann said...

DAMMIT! I could have used a nice night with friends and ice cream.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Mercedes Camacho said...

oh no. :( I only read this NOw! is there another one coming soon ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home