Spunky Brewster and the Fiddler on the Roof
Fran,
Sorry i didn't e-mail before. I was busy exploring NY. You're not married right? Well, my grandpa (**** ******), is trying to get you to marry one of his sons (he is single). He likes to stay inside a lot, so he is very pale for a Filipino. He likes playing on his computer a lot, practically a "geek". He loves science fiction and his room is a little messy. He is also very shy. and i am scared of talking to him (don't ask...). Interested? (Note: This was not my idea. It was my grandpa's. Though if you DO marry him, your family and our family will be a little closer, and you would be my aunt! You could visit us in FL. I just hope you don't blame me for this.)Anything happen lately? I just arrived in FL 10:20 P.M. 7/17 Thur. We went to NY. I tripped and fell (and cried a lot, but that is besides the point...) and ate a lot of NY food. Parents (as usual) took many pictures and bought a few souveneirs. See ya!
Iana
PS I bet if you do marry him ("him" is J***** ******. I call him Uncle J) and someone asks you how you guys got hooked up, you could say, "Well, a 10-year-old/11year-old brought us together, even though it was her grandfather's idea. Yeah! A KID hooked both of us up! "
;)
————————————————————————————
Nothing brightens up your day like a kai siao attempt from an eleven-yr old. Lordy…

18 Comments:
hahaha but this is sweet of her :) nakakatawa yung description niya na she's sort of scared of him and then she says, but if you marry him you'll be my aunt, yay!
love your site's new look by the way :)
Fran pramis i will find Russell Wong fro you...don't settle for BD Wong!
Fran pramis i will find Russell Wong fro you...don't settle for BD Wong!
I WUV HER! :-D
Uncle J does sound like a BD Wong, though... Hahaha!
Maybe Kane has a chance with Iana. He does like older girls.
bright kid!!!
ako okay na si BD wong. hahahahaha! ako din hanap niyo nga.
hee hee hee. how cute! :D
I loooove iana stories!
i can imagine the seduction scene for kane: it starts with a saucy trail of LEGO pieces…
sweet and conflicted. hahaha
(got the new theme from johndoe67.multiply.com)
Lala- Don't worry! I've met Uncle J. Mabait siya but it ain't gonna happen. ;P
Ene- Deins na si BD Wong. Bading nanaman. Remember we have needs…
Kat- Bless her precocious little heart, I love her too! Miss ko na siya :(
gotta love her honesty about uncle j... hahaha!
If she passes the 25-year mark and is still single, don't forget to return the favor, Fran.
By the way, I know a bunch of people who'd make Uncle J. feel right at home. *evil grin*
hahaha, he scares me but please marry him. hahahahahaha!
i love the layout! butterfries!!!!
butterfries! *flutter flutter*
i miss you jo!
oh i've got potential bachelors for iana lined up fer the kill. i'm just waiting for them to survive puberty.
and i wouldn't be surprised if Uncle J already has an online gf :P but if i need a charlotte lucas to my elizabeth bennet, do step in.
This is beyond hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home