lunch date at the Ong's
(Lunch is over. Papa has left for the factory. Mama, JP, Atchie Aileen, Lolo, and I are lingering over dessert.)
Mama: JPs pagbalik mo sa December, ha? Meet mo yung reto ni Tita Lita sa iyo.
JP: Hm! Maganda ba yan?
Me: Matalino daw.
Mama: Yes, very smart!
Me: At nnnnapakabait daw ;)
JP (enacts dialogue with imaginary friend): Maganda ba girlfriend mo?/Oo! Ang baiiiiit!
Mama: Hay JP. You know, some girls, they may not be that pretty to look at, but when they open their mouth you forget.
JP: (snicker)
Me: (snicker)
Atchie Aileen: (snicker)
Mama: … MGA BASTOS!
Lolo (adjusts hearing aid): Eh?

12 Comments:
haha. the kai shao talk, oh nose. :p
you never fail to crack me up francois!!! hahahaha :)
heheh tenchu tenchu! i try ;p
hahahahaha akala ko ako lang ang bastos, na-guilty pa ko for thinking such until i got to the snicker part of the story - haay i felt better then! hahahaha
hahaha for that alone you are an honorary Ong!
yez. i think they've given up on me and my shriveling ovaries, so now they are looking to JP to improve the race. ;)
now i'm supposed to be the crazy old maid aunt (freebie yaya) to his impending offspring. the one who looks off into the distance recalling a youth full of promise and grand adventure…then dozes off, the Good Morning towel falling off her shoulder. nyahaha
win!
*bow*
Panalo sa mental image.
"now i'm supposed to be the crazy old maid aunt (freebie yaya) to his impending offspring. the one who looks off into the distance recalling a youth full of promise and grand adventure…"
-- Fran, you crack me up!!! Pero...HELLO! Ang layo mo pa sa age na 'yun, 'no?! My mom still refuses to give up on me, even though she already has four grandkids with my younger siblings, and despite the fact that my ovaries probably *are* prune-like and useless. My pamangkins long ago decided that I'm crazy -- ever since they were toddlers and were the only ones who could claim to have a ninang with purple hair. And as for looking back at your youth...I think it's NEVAH too late for grand adventures! :-D
but, but, like Good Morning towels :(
However—if I'm anything like I am now—ako nga ang BI sa buhay ng mga anak ni JP. Ahahahaha…
Daddy?/ Yes Patrick?/Can I take up…bellydancing? *little boy sashays…*/ATE!!!!!!!
I can almost hear the banter from here, Frannie. HAHAHAHAHA. For the win! ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home