You're the only man I would've married…
and you're marrying someone else. You've loved her for years and I am glad you're together. I'd rather see you with her than with some dumb chippy. It hurts but I respect your decision and I respect you—and maybe I will always feel this way for you.
Pero putcha Tony masakit. Masakit.
ESPECIALLY now that I know how great your ass looks. (Lust, Caution anyone?)
Tony, when your gaze bores through the celluloid (or LCD) will it still go straight into my soul? When you lean forward, when you reach for her (zhang, maggie, faye—who cares?) will I still catch my breath wishing you were reaching for me?
Oo naman. Hot mo kasi, Lolo.
Let me take out my copy of Chunking Express for old times sake.
*looks distracetedly into the distance, sheds a tear*
C'mon girls, let's dismantle that hope chest…

24 Comments:
he'sfinally getting married!? shet. hansakit. how could you do this, tony?! (and i just rented Hero.)
he's marrying someone else, not me? i am forlorn.
Okay lang, hindi naman ako selosa. I don't mind being Tony's "on the side."
Ahhh...Tony...I can't even write about him without feeling hot and bothered.
"Lust, Caution" was SO worth watching on the big screen. Do you think it's possible to find a copy that contains only the scenes with him in it? :-P~~~
Waaaah!!!
baklang 'toh :P sorry for your loss though. but you're right. better than he end up with some bimbo chippy. then again, malay mo, simsimin din niya ang kabataan ng babaeng iyon tulad ng ginagawa ni lolo harrison. :)
...uhm...mukha syang kawawang tuta... i see the appeal though. broken sword hehe...hehe...labo.
nako ace.....nakuuuuuuu
in fairness, di na rin bata yung asawa iya. she's 42 i think. and they've been together for 19-20 years. so sige. ika nga ni Anne Sexton,
Climb her like monument, step after step,
She is solid.
As for me, I am a watercolor.
I wash off.
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
oh Lordy have you seen it?
that scene where he throws Zhang Ziyi down onto the bed kasi galit siya kay maggie cheung…
pinaghalong sex at UFC. panalo.
But Kat is right, we can still be part of his harem.
I have dibs on Friday night!
You're right, Rainbow Bright. Being his mistress ain't so bad. Let us recall the sex and the quail's egg in Lust, Caution…
I'm sure there are Tony clips on Youtube. hanap hanap hanap…
I second the emotion.
Waaaah!
ang gwapo nya talaga... hay.
hay buhay. magdasal na lang tayo na may make and model pa na ganyan.
St. Joseph…may I place an order?
make that two please. :D
I second that too!
nakuuuuuu…alam ba yan ni margie? hehehe
I'll take two. I need a spare para hindi malaspag agad. Hehehe!!!
Good idea! And you'll never know when they'll decide to discontinue the line….
I might need three.
*coughs, sputters*
Drowning ... in ... estrogen ... halp!
suck it up, Paul! don't wade into the pool if ye can't hack the deep end. ;)
Loka-loka! *hugs* For a moment there I panicked, the woe seems so genuine. Hmph.
:D
sowi :P marami na akong na-denggoy with this post. heeheehee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
can i just say though na ang swerte ni zhang ziyi, she always gets those nggrrrrr violentsexy scenes, like the one in flying daggers with andy lau and the torture device eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
that lucky bitch… hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home