posted by fran @ 12:02 AM 7 comments
OMG!!! I don't even know where to start!
wow! you're hopeless if you don't get the message right there. i wonder if those would work here hehehe.
Hahaha SPLINK!
gumawa kayo ng fake public information shortfilms! with a 70s/80s feel. for the children we were… :P
like i told lala, i think that the brits of the 70s are just as twisted as the japanese of today.
Pwede. I lwant it to have smashing lines like :"Oi, that's a stupid place to go swimming." too.
pero jefrox dapat ang lingo… 'Oist Gago. 'Wag Ka Diyan!by the Gallardo Siblings
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
OMG!!! I don't even know where to start!
wow! you're hopeless if you don't get the message right there. i wonder if those would work here hehehe.
Hahaha SPLINK!
gumawa kayo ng fake public information shortfilms!
with a 70s/80s feel. for the children we were… :P
like i told lala, i think that the brits of the 70s are just as twisted as the japanese of today.
Pwede. I lwant it to have smashing lines like :"Oi, that's a stupid place to go swimming." too.
pero jefrox dapat ang lingo…
'Oist Gago. 'Wag Ka Diyan!
by the Gallardo Siblings
Post a Comment
<< Home