Pinoy Dyoksyonaryo
Pinoy Dyoksyonaryo was featured in the Philippine Daily Inquirer! Wheeeeee!
(At napaka-academic ng article. Close reading. Naks!)
Congratulations Ferdie and Ace!
*skip hop and away*
Labels: bookreview, woikwoikhahd
Pinoy Dyoksyonaryo was featured in the Philippine Daily Inquirer! Wheeeeee!
Labels: bookreview, woikwoikhahd
11 Comments:
Wow, Mike Tan pa! :-) He was one of my favorite teachers in college.
wow, thanks for connecting the dots, kat!
is he a masscom teacher from UP?
natuwa ako that he wrote so seriously about our silly little book. :D
No, he's not a Mass Comm teacher, though yes, he taught/teaches in UP. I don't know what his other classes are (if any), but the one I took was Anthro 187: Sex & Culture. (See how much I loved it? I remember its name even though it was twenty years ago!) Mike Tan has also been a columnist for quite some time. His class was an immensely popular elective to take. One had to queue up as early as 7am and still not be assured of a slot. There'd be so many students that we wouldn't all fit in the classroom. So, on the first day of class, he said that he wouldn't take attendance every time, and we could cut class as long as we were present for the scheduled recitations and exams. On those days, they had to put chairs outside in the corridor! I have great admiration and respect for him and still get a bit awestruck whenever I happen to see him.
You SHit!! BitCh
Putang ina mu!!!
gag0 ba kayu!!!
Elijah Corny On the MIx!!!
puking ina nyu malaki!!!!
Gag0 tang ina mu aldrin
gag0 ka keshler tang ina mu christian gag0 ka jespen ul0l ka Ruth malibog gag0 ka Anthoneth Malaki SUSU Fuck You ka Bugoy ang baho mu!!!Gag0 ka Keanne
Ang baho ng kilikili mu austria gag0 kayu jhea ruth april mga pok pok
Ang baho mu aldrin puki ng nanay mu saboG gag0~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laspag na pepe ng nanay mu
Tang inang aLdRIn yan v0v0 amf inutil ABNORMAL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home