Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Help!

Does anyone have a copy of Junior Inquirer Jan 4 & FHM December 2008 & FHM January 2009? We have book reviews in those publications!

Please please please if you have any of these issues, may I borrow them for scanning.

Please? :D

Thanks!

8 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Ina Cosio said...

Hi Fran I have a copy of the Junior Inquirer. Jan 4. How do I get it to you.

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

oh it's ok! i found a copy of that na. FHM na lang hahaha

Thank Ina! mwah :)

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Ina Cosio said...

hmm. FHM, yun ang wala. ok. your welcome. mwah ;)

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Vincent Coscolluela said...

Eep. Which books in FHM, Frannie? Malamang ako or si Cel nagreview nun. I hope the reviews turn out okay. They slice and dice our words there heavily.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

We heard that Diary ni Ella: Confessions ng Isang Masahista (A&S Books) was reviewed in the December 2008 issue & Don't Take a Bath On a Friday (Tahanan) was reviewed in January 2009. :)

I think I *may* have found copies to scan. I hope the reviews are good. :P

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous sanya faustmann said...

hey there! mark gets FHM through his ofc :D will jet an email off to him to cut them out or do you need the whole mags?

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

We just the reviews. :) But won't he want to keep the magazines?
Mwah mwah mwah. Thanks Sanya!

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous sanya faustmann said...

no worries! done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home