On Halloween, your costume is half the party ;)
And hot damn did we have a party ;)
Thank you to brilliant Zombie-fan Karlo Samson for sending me this site. Since my style is rather retro to begin with, going as a regular pin-up wouldn't have been much of a costume. But with the help of some simple DIY effects (oh Youtube, font of all knowledge!) I was GORE-geous. A real beauty who eats brains.
I was planning to carry a bloody doll's head so I could go around offering to give people 'head.' (Get it? Give 'head'? Ehe. Sicko.) But I suppose my grated cheek was enough. Wheee!
That night was a whole lotta gayness.
For more fabulous costumes, visit Ms. Kitty and Ms. Bonsai.
I strongly urge you to look for pictures of Vince as Che Guevarra (sort of).
Is this the thrill of cosplay?
Zombie Pin-up Girl; Sassy Cowgirl (Mariel);
Mostly silent black-and-white movie star (Kitteh); The Happy Nutsie (Cookie)
Thank you to brilliant Zombie-fan Karlo Samson for sending me this site. Since my style is rather retro to begin with, going as a regular pin-up wouldn't have been much of a costume. But with the help of some simple DIY effects (oh Youtube, font of all knowledge!) I was GORE-geous. A real beauty who eats brains.
I was planning to carry a bloody doll's head so I could go around offering to give people 'head.' (Get it? Give 'head'? Ehe. Sicko.) But I suppose my grated cheek was enough. Wheee!
That night was a whole lotta gayness.
For more fabulous costumes, visit Ms. Kitty and Ms. Bonsai.
I strongly urge you to look for pictures of Vince as Che Guevarra (sort of).
Is this the thrill of cosplay?Zombie Pin-up Girl; Sassy Cowgirl (Mariel);
Mostly silent black-and-white movie star (Kitteh); The Happy Nutsie (Cookie)
Where fantasy meets horror….Amy Winehouse/Vargas Girl (Bonsai) wants to give me a kiss.
My best friend, The Kissing Booth (Therese), does not want to watch.


12 Comments:
i likey your costume!
wee! ang galing ng prosthetic makeup! :) u is a hot zombeh!
yay! i freaked out a lot of people that night. surprisingly enough puro lalake ang 'tumili'.
though the best comment of the night was: so, are you like a make-up artist? chos.
muk-ap rewlz! and you were the hottest vargas girl evah ;)
fwannilicious ;) thanks to you and therese for coming to our parteh. :) mwah!
oh no, thanks to YOU for inviting us ;D
wheeee! ameeeshu gawgeous. mwaaaah.
GOREgeous indeed! :D
Windsor soirees RULE ;) Thank you so much for giving us a venue to dress up and be gay, yay!
*gigilgigilgigil*
ya franny my sister couldn't look at you the whole night hahahaha
and one guy said he couldn't look away hahahaha
no guts no glory ;)
Hello, Fran! Ang galing ng Zombie pin-up girl!!!! Your halloween blog was so fun to read! GORE-geous talaga! As a mega Zombie fan here, may i say that I was "blown" (in "mega pilit" reference to the "head" - hehehe, yes, I'm trying to be funny) away with your costume! Love the "grated cheek!" :)
Please tell Therese that if I had gone, I would've given her a kiss (on the cheek, hehehe) for her sweet Kissing Booth costume! :) See you girls soon! :)
Gino!!! your feedback means so much to me. As in. HAHAHAHA
Therese was super cute that night. She was giving away Hershey's Kisses to people who stopped to read her signage. But most people were hiya to kiss. O baka they got scared because she was walking around with me….
Post a Comment
<< Home