Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Roland Mouret Moment




Warning: Intense Kakikayan & Kabaklaan
Boys, don't even bother.

Ever since Therese recommended Roland Mouret's Galaxy dress, I've been hopelessly in lust. I love that the beauty of his dresses lie in the cut and construction and not in the borloloy. He has gorgeous origami-pleated dresses too (not posted here).

And ooh they look like uniforms….

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Shirley Tan said...

of course you love them! only tiny-waisted hotness like you can pull these off :P but yes, they are gorgeous. pagawa tayo kay bonsai! hehehe

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

i was thinking the same thing! may pattern kaya si bonsai nito? sa pattern 'to madugo.

ALL women look good in this dress. it's constructed to create curves. and boobs for the extra unfortunate. hahaha

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Kitch Ponce said...

oh fran! you'd look fantastic in this dress! :)

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

isn't it GORGEOUS? maybe this could be my project with lil jo. she'd probably make a fresh, unexpected interpretation of this dwess. wheeee!

kitch, i miss you. when are we getting together?

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Bonsai Fojas said...

i can check my burda magazine for similar patterns :) what's your size kaya? :) kahit pm mo hahahaha

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

I'm usually an 8-10. Sometimes—but rarely—I'm a 6.

Girls, wag ikahiya ang totoong measurements. Big or small, we're bootyfull. :P

Btw, the closest pattern I could find online was Vogue V8280.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Shirley Tan said...

talagang may balak kang ipagawa kay bons ito at ginoogle mo pa ang pattern :P

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

Lola, kung kailangan, ako mismo ang tatabas at mananahi nito. hahaha

Lordy ang ganda pala ng mga patterns sa Vogue. *le sigh*

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Paul Catiang said...

Ay true. Your hips would totally work this dress.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Donna Macalino said...

i likey! :)

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Donna Macalino said...

i likey this too! :D

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous elaine sta.maria-domingo said...

nice nice and the shoes are beautiful! :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous A. M. said...

YOu're right. Now I want to wear them and I don't even wear dresses!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

And this dress looks COMFY, no? I read that the Galaxy and Moon dresses don't leave you much room to breathe but this hugs the body nicely. mrawr….

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

hyeah, these dresses would look frabjous on you… :D
can you imagine strolling into ADB with that clingy beige dress on? rrrrawr!

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

It's never too late to start. We are ladies, after all. ;)

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could afford Aries Lagat? Me thinky he could make these with his eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back. :P

Aries-dahling, an origami-Galaxy-cheongsam please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home