Saturday, October 25, 2008

Noonified

I joined chictopia.com—an online nation of kikay girls (and boys) who send each other love through fashion ;) So far, four girls have befriended me on the basis of THIS skirt:


Fabulous pencil skirt from Bonsai & Kitty a.k.a. the Nooninoos.
Camisole-ish top that I've had since HS held together with an antique silver pin.
I took this photo using iMac Photobooth and couldn't fit all of me into this shot. Too bad, ang cute pa naman ng straw sandals ko.

My theme for the day was 'Cotton Candy.'
Yes, yes, I know B-A-K-L-A.

These are the earrings I wore. Can you see? They're like cubes of champagne candy. Hee.

Thank you thank you Therese for my early birthday present (the skirt).

15 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous kitty almazan said...

ang VAKLA VAKLA MO! :D heehee.

we love you! bagay sayo yung skirt! :D

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Kitch Ponce said...

love the skirt, fran! mewr

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

Vakla see, vakla do ;) I love you too!

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

Thank you Kitchiechie! :*
Ameeeeshu!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Paul Catiang said...

Fran, I will always be a fan of your hips and shoulders. Ooomph.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

Heeeeee. Tenks.

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Shirley Tan said...

and with that picture, i'm sure you're gonna make a lot of new multiply friends too ;) mwah! aymishyu vakla :(

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous bugsy del rosario said...

i love the skirt!!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Bonsai Fojas said...

HAWT!

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

friend natin ang gumawa ;)
support Bonsai and Kitteh and get yourself Noonified!

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

I love my skirt to bits and pieces. *hugs*

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Shirley Tan said...

btw, if you weren't my best friend, i'd hate you for having a blouse you've fit into since high school :P

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

well you're my best friend and that doesn't stop me from hating you
for the two ever-growing reasons why you can't fit into YOUR blouses ;)
nyahahahaha…

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Bonsai Fojas said...

well i hate you both hahahahahaha

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

and we love you anyway hahahaha

*pinches squeezes gigils*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home