Sunday, October 26, 2008

gayness


I know, I know it's a silly shoe but I love it! I like the next version even more. :)

Because I cannot shop…

Labels:

26 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

CHECK! :D

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Lala Gallardo-Samson said...

rRrrrawrrr

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Lala Gallardo-Samson said...

Yay the model has spotty razor burn. I feel better now about my legs.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Lala Gallardo-Samson said...

I like! Lace and gold spray paint and wire ought to do it

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

let'z do it!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

oo la, tao din sila :P

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous A. M. said...

Cute shoe! you can make pagawa....I have a contact here on multiply. Less than 2k :D

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous A. M. said...

AY. Ang ganda. But I'd want it in silver...hmmmm.....may I grab this? :)

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous A. M. said...

How were they made? :)

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Bonsai Fojas said...

bagay 'to sa 'yo sekseh!

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

ooh sige! do they make em comfy though?

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

by all means! let's all make a version :P

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

with skill and commitment to exacting standards
*sigh*

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

rampa! *faints*

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous indi end said...

Paging Betty Page! Jungly hot!

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous elaine sta.maria-domingo said...

CHECK! :D hehe hawt

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Jhoey Benedicto said...

oh..i likey! :) although the sleeves won't do justice to my arms. :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

jho you can adjust the sleeves naman. magpagawa ka na :P

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous kitty almazan said...

sexay! :D

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous kitty almazan said...

oh my! :P

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Donna Macalino said...

i like this too! :D RAWR!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Donna Macalino said...

love the print and the hem! HAWT!

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous A. M. said...

Yeah my friend, Ming Ong, is a jewellry designer. I want to ask her to copy :D

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

What's not to love about this dress? *sigh*

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

I saw this on Polyvore. *sigh* Kasalanan sa diyos ang price tag.
May ganito kaya sa Landmark? :P

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

This was a dress I saw at the PS Shop in Shang years ago. I called it the Thornbirds dress. It started out at 40K and as the years went by the price tag went down to 7. I still regret not buying it. :P The other clothes in this collection were so pretty pala…

(SS2006)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home