more silliness from the Ong Siblings
Frances (9:51 AM): Papa is sho cute.
Frances (9:51 AM): I kissed the side of his head kagabi and I smelled smoke. And I pretty much looked at him like this:
Frances (9:51 AM): 
John Ong (9:52 AM): ...and?
Frances (9:52 AM): and I gotta say, if I didn't know what he looked like lying, Papa's not a bad actor.
Frances (9:52 AM): He does 'shock' and 'innocently accused' vewy vewy well.
Frances (9:53 AM): (2 second pause) eyes widen slightly. mouth is a small letter 'O.'
Frances (9:53 AM): but his excuses fall short
Frances (9:54 AM): "Someone was smoking in the house and they just put it in Papa's hair!"
Frances (9:54 AM): *with motion of someone injecting smoke in his hair*
Frances (9:54 AM): so it's up to me and A-jak to scold him and tell him he's not cute.
Frances (9:54 AM): even if he eeees
John Ong (9:55 AM): ...Hirap magpalaki ng magulang, no?
Frances (9:55 AM): zobra
Frances (9:55 AM): hanep sa diskusyon
Frances (9:55 AM): and tucking him in at night! mygash!
John Ong (9:55 AM): Did I ever tell you what gift I'd give you if I could?
Frances (9:55 AM): what? 
John Ong (9:55 AM): It's PERFECT for you! And only for you!
Frances (9:55 AM): hmmm
John Ong (9:55 AM): ...A "ridiculous wand"....(let me explain)
John Ong (9:56 AM): It bestows the owner with a special power...
John Ong (9:56 AM): You point at someone with it...and shout..."rrridiculous!!!!"
Frances (9:56 AM): or ridonkulous!
John Ong (9:56 AM): ....And the person turns into the ridiculous looking dog they most closely resemble
Frances (9:56 AM): 
Frances (9:56 AM): oh oh oh i liiike!
Frances (9:56 AM): Prances, you do this to Papa again? 
Frances (9:57 AM): Yesh! Now let's go for a walk!
John Ong (9:57 AM): So kunyari you want Therese to keep quiet (one of those one in a million days)...yo shout ""ridiculous!!""
John Ong (9:57 AM): And she turns into a Corgi with ribbons
Frances (9:57 AM): oooh!
Frances (9:57 AM): i love it!
John Ong (9:58 AM): And Lolo can turn into a bloodhound...
Frances (10:00 AM): an ooold bloodhound
Frances (10:00 AM): 
Frances (10:00 AM): i think Ajak would be a dachshund 
John Ong (10:01 AM): "Fran!! I hate it when you turn me into a Corgi its not cute it sannoying you have to stop doing that when were having coffee...and those rib(**ridiculous!!!**)bons are...yapyapyapypaapyaaapp..."
John Ong (10:02 AM): Now isnt that the PERFECT superpower for you???
John Ong (10:02 AM): "Fran, the aliens are coming! We can't stop them, what do we do???"
John Ong (10:02 AM): "***RRRREEEDEECYUULUUUS***"
John Ong (10:03 AM): "Gee Fran I mean thanks, you saved the world...now what are we goign to do with a million bulldogs?"
John Ong (10:03 AM): "....with ribbons???"
John Ong (10:03 AM): "...and have asthma and pant when they take 5 steps?"
John Ong (10:04 AM): Problema lang ibigay ko to sa iyo...TIYAK!! Aabusuhin mo yung powers mo
Frances (10:04 AM): mizmow
John Ong (10:05 AM): "**ridiculous!** zap......OK....enough's enough...I have to go to work and no one will take me seriously as a pink poodle"
John Ong (10:05 AM): **...actually you're apricot**..."**basta! Nakakainis na!**
Frances (10:05 AM): stay and play with us! look i'll be a dog too!
Frances (10:08 AM): what kind of dog would i be…?
John Ong (10:08 AM): Yes....your downfall as a superhero is someone tricks you into using the ridiculous wand on yourself
Frances (10:09 AM): heeheeeeee
John Ong (10:11 AM): And you turn into a overweight miniature beagle...that chases its tail...
John Ong (10:12 AM): Or thats how we stop you when you abuse your power! I trick you into zapping me while I'm wrapped in aluminum or have a mirror...and it hits you!
John Ong (10:15 AM): And you hold up a sign that says "Not agheen....I hate eet when he uses aluminum foil to deceeve meeh..."
Frances (10:16 AM): we should write a web sitcom
Labels: gayness

7 Comments:
you guys are just too cute! :)
cwayzee keedz
You two are adorrrrable!!! :-)
your whole family's cute _and_ funny! haha! :D
haha i wanna be zapped too! :)
rrreeeedeecyuluuus! *waves wand around wildly with a lil wiggle wiggle*
the boys are even cuter when you see them in action :P
i'm sure! hahaha. meeshu fwan!
Post a Comment
<< Home