Wednesday, September 28, 2005

HAH. HAH. HAH!

I have a job!!!! I'm now the editorial assitant at Tahanan Books. It's a small independent publishing house for children's books. I'll be working with writers, artists, graphic desigenrs. I'll be talking to bookstores and printing presses. I'll learn about every step in the publishing process! Wheeeeee! We're making children's books! Woooohoooooooo!

Hee hee. I feel a bit better about being back now. At least I won't be stuck at home all day. I start work on Monday.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Luis K. said...

Congratulations, Fran! :) And welcome back! Yay!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger wawaya said...

yay!!!! weeeheee!!!! nothing like a new and exciting job to wipe the ennui blues away!!! ahem, btw, did me and lala mention that we illustrate and write for children, respectively? hehehe!!! give me aholler on that chocolate room!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home