Holy crap, those puppies are so cute. I want to fill a room full of them!
...And then I'll make sure one of the room's walls will be clear glass, and then I'll install a mechanical claw-arm that will descend from the ceiling. The controls will be outside, and all my friends can try their hand at winning a live wriggly puppy. Yay!
are those beagles?!! or basset hounds? are they being given for free?!! pwede ba humingi? i want one!!!! i've been wanting a puppy for months but my puppy fund has already gone elsewhere...
BASSET HOUNDS! Wheeeeee! actually, they're being sold— 9k for boys and 10k for girls. : ( the breeder is in palanan, makati so you ought to go check em out!
if i get a boy and have it knock up another poochie, i can get one of the puppies daw. you can have that one. :D
get a girl! and have it knocked up so you can keep the pups! then you can give me one! oooh. i wish i had the extra cash now! ang ganda ng coloring nila--lemon!
Hey Joelle! Saving up for even one of these pups actually would require some starving on my part. ;)
Meanwhile, Yvette has been sending me links to hamster pix. Cute! Though a hamster seems too small for a pet. How do you cuddle something that's not much larger than your thumb? Then again, I do recall the glory that was the Sony office's Hamstertopia... :) Unless I just hallucinated that whole city of hamsters.
Don't know why I'm pet crazy these days. Probably comes from living alone. Maybe I'll get a couple of guinea pigs instead. Or have some children.
9 Comments:
Holy crap, those puppies are so cute. I want to fill a room full of them!
...And then I'll make sure one of the room's walls will be clear glass, and then I'll install a mechanical claw-arm that will descend from the ceiling. The controls will be outside, and all my friends can try their hand at winning a live wriggly puppy. Yay!
are those beagles?!! or basset hounds? are they being given for free?!! pwede ba humingi? i want one!!!! i've been wanting a puppy for months but my puppy fund has already gone elsewhere...
BASSET HOUNDS! Wheeeeee!
actually, they're being sold— 9k for boys and 10k for girls. : ( the breeder is in palanan, makati so you ought to go check em out!
if i get a boy and have it knock up another poochie, i can get one of the puppies daw. you can have that one. :D
get a girl! and have it knocked up so you can keep the pups! then you can give me one! oooh. i wish i had the extra cash now! ang ganda ng coloring nila--lemon!
At 9-10k each, if I want to fill a room with about 300 of them, that comes to about 3 million pesos. I better start saving.
haha, Luis, I had momentary dyslexia and thought you wrote: "I'd better starving..." Eeeep! Hahahha!
Hey Joelle! Saving up for even one of these pups actually would require some starving on my part. ;)
Meanwhile, Yvette has been sending me links to hamster pix. Cute! Though a hamster seems too small for a pet. How do you cuddle something that's not much larger than your thumb? Then again, I do recall the glory that was the Sony office's Hamstertopia... :) Unless I just hallucinated that whole city of hamsters.
Don't know why I'm pet crazy these days. Probably comes from living alone. Maybe I'll get a couple of guinea pigs instead. Or have some children.
fran!!! ginny here. i was blog-hopping and i stumbled onto your site. :) i shall add you to my blog roll if that's alright. :) - ginny mata
LUIS, i saw a bunch of "Dear God" letters from 5year old kids just today and one was a wonderful reply to your last comment:
Dear God,
Thank you for my new baby brother. But what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment
<< Home