What do you do when you're stuck at work with no one but Talulah or Harold?

'She thought she'd signed up for a regular 9-5 job. She was dead wrong...'
You play with their iSight cameras of course!
These are photos taken while I was stuck at the office or camping out at the printers. In some cases I've tried to capture (or recreate) the emotions I've felt on the job.
Labels: camwhoring, gayness, tahanan

8 Comments:
wow, serious! i like the art on the wall behind u.
ayan! sexay. *sizzle* heeheeheee.
ooh i can send you a hi-res jpeg if you want! It's from our book BAREFOOT IN FIRE. :)
sizzle nga! my hair only does that when it's humid. *sigh*
really? i want, i want! yay! send eeeet to meeeee...
to quote my koya loe:
BAKLANG 'TOH!
lovely!! pa-field trip naman sa office nyo minsan.. LOL!!
Uy sige sige! We'd love to have you over. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home