I can haz Twinkie? (Or iz I too old for awl dis sugah?)
A friend dropped off a box of Twinkies last night. I've been dreaming about the sponge cake, the way the cream fills your mouth, the way you momentarily forget your name. At least that's how it was when I was a kid. That's how it looked in the Twinkie commercials on contraband Betamax tapes. (Argh! A pirate even then!)
It's still good. Don't get me wrong. But Waya brought pumpkin pie and amarretto-blueberry cookies. And I had green tea this morning. And strong black tea after noon. Lord I'm high. I'm so so so so high…. It's not funny to be this hyper at my age.

I drank water. Lots of it. I took Stubby for a walk that sped up into a run; till he planted his puwet on the ground in protest. I'm still up. Lord, let me crash. Ehe.

1 Comments:
kofffeeei and sugah iz deh guds! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home