Friday, May 09, 2008

Stubby Goes to the Doctor

This morning one of our helpers told me that Stubby's got a bukol on his leg.

"Parang cyst, ewan, basta lagi niyang dinidilaan."

It was a small hard patch on his right hindleg. It wasn't bleeding but there was no fur on it, and he kept licking it like a wound.

Being Stubby's neurotic hypochondriac mother, I acted immediately. My baby has a bukol?!? Inday! Kunin ang handbag ko. Dalhin siya sa doctor. Ngayon din!

Couldn't take him myself because I had to work, so I found out the diagnosis this evening: Ah, Ta? Hindi naman daw cyst, di din skin infection. Kalyo daw. Dahil lagi siyang nakahiga.

Kalyo. Sa kakahiga.

Fat, lazy bastard.

I think someone needs a hug…






Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Bonsai Fojas said...

awww so cute!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

hee hee, it was one of our more adorable nyeknyeknyek moments.

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Jovan De Ocampo said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha I couldn't help but laugh! ^_^

Awww Stubby has a kalyo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home