Friday, April 25, 2008

Grenoble, Tuscany, Ile de Ré 2005




Found these photos while rummaging through my digital baul.

B. and I decided to take a trip for spring break. I got into lots of trouble with Ma and Da because I didn't tell them I was going around Europe. And ho-ho right when we left, the bombs in the Tube went off. Huli ka….

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Paul Catiang said...

"Digital baul" eh? That's so latter-day matrona!

Sabay flick open ng abanico.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous waya gallardo said...

aw you sooo cute!!! mwrar!!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

*blushes* and you were fantastic last night.
Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm referring to your performance at Route196.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous waya gallardo said...

hehe...

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Lala Gallardo-Samson said...

ang islander umabot ng Tuscany!


yung tsinelas ha, hinde ikaw

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

hofcourze! binitbit ko yan all the way from manila para comfy ako kada-lakwatsa.
suot ko din ata sa versailles…. bakya ko talaga :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home