Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Baru? Basset in need of home.

frappy was born june 7, 2007 which makes him 10 months old. he has complete shots and deworming, etc. his
vet is animal house in market market.

if possible please find him a home in makati so i can visit once in a while to see if he's happy and well taken care of. really really appreciate your help and
concern. pls text me if you have any applicants.
God bless you,
gia







Who could resist such a face? :T
I'd take him but we can't handle two bassets.

Guys? Gays? He's weally cute...



2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Franny! Did the basset find a home? :( I'm sorry I couldn't find anyone.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger fran said...

YES! His owner posted an announcement on their village bulletin board and got 3 phone calls that same day. She chose this family who spoils Frappy rotten. He sleeps in the bed of the mama and papa. All the children are girls so Frappy's the unico hijo of their home. hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home