Retail therapy: Redheads
I've been eyeing the Playboy series by Chronicle Books since Fully Booked Serendra opened its doors. 3 books—Blondes, Brunettes, and Redheads—featuring pin-ups from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Super pretty design. (drool, sigh)Waya has the volume on brunettes (inggit) so last week (because I was particularly stressed, tired, and slightly depressed) I bought myself Redheads.
I think red is the prettiest hair color. And there's nothing like a book on gorgeous nekkid chicks to lift yer spirits. :)
Personal favorites: Ginger Young, 1960; Mara Corday, 1958; Deanna Baker 1972; Kathy Douglas, 1960.
Labels: bookreview, gayness

16 Comments:
i've been eyeing that, too, though i never considered buying it hahaha. i love redheads! wish i were one, too...
I once tried to dye my hair that gorgeous wine red of claire danes in my so called life- it didn't work. Only bec I couldn't hack the bleach, so my hair was as orange as royal tru-orange for a semester.
me too. but I'd look really tacky with red hair. :T
pero feeling ko carry mo yun...
Claire did have nice hair! (dance, dance)
I've always been particular to molly ringwald's cherry red hair…. :D
Girls, maybe you should consider layering the red over your natural hair color para di bastos. In regular light your hair will just look darker and richer. But when sunlight hits your hair...you're on fie-ah!
hmmmm... i AM due for a life-changing hairstyle, after all... haha
How much are they dude? I think that that would be a good gift for the boyfriend :) hehehe
P799/volume, Bebeh ;)
Last time I checked, Blondes na lang ang naiwan.
P799/volume, Bebeh ;)
Last time I checked, Blondes na lang ang naiwan.
Crap. THANKS LAB.
any time anywhere, Bebeh ;)
arg!!! wanna see wanna see! really blondes nalang? damn, wanted the whole collection sana :( ay well, let me have peep at yours nalang. parang maganda ang hair makeover suggestion mo :) mapagisipan nga!
btw, did you see the 50 Years of Playboy and 50 years: Playmates? It's being sold at Theodore's at the very end of bhs(the fake high street).
oooh no! sige i'll check that out. but gads theodore's is expensive. :T
ok! i'll lend you redheads if you lend me brunettes. :) i want the whole set too, just because. but i got the volume i really wanted. tee hee.
i wnt to do something new with my hair too. ah well isip isip...
the books were reasonably priced. mga 2k each-they are coffee table sized...as they should be.
Post a Comment
<< Home