Thanks, I found the fonts :)
For all of you kind souls who offered to help: thank you thank you thank you! With a big MWAH on top.
I found the fonts I needed and all is well in the universe. :)
Please, please, please! Does anyone have:
Stone Serif
ITC Mendoza Roman
Raleigh
I need them for a new book series that. The designer we got uses a PC so di ko ma-install yung files niya. huhuhuhuhuhu….

7 Comments:
licensed? ehehehehe.
heh. alam mo naman na we are a poor.
it's ok, best friend therese hooked me up and i iz ready n rollin. ;)
omg, checked my fonts dear, i dont have those. how tricky naman your designer to use hard to find fonts. maybe s/he could just email em to you?
B
anong program gamit niya?
oh thanks dear! it's ok i found them na.
to be fair, he did send me the fonts pero di ko mabuksan because he uses a PC and I'm on a mac. :)
you're a sweetie. how are you?
InDesign kami. Pero PC siya. Nahanap ko na. :)
yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home