Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some Kind Of Wonderful (Keith and Watts kiss)




Now this is how you kiss.


Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Paul Catiang said...

Hahaha, practice kissing!

I want to see this movie again. It's one of the few movies where Lea Thompson gets to play the beauty.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

And after so many years and so many boys and so many smooches, this kiss still blows me away. *sigh*

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Shirley Tan said...

i so totally agree. *sigh* :)

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Shey Libby said...

ah. nostalgia.

i grew up loving this movie *kilig* i still know quite a few lines, hehe

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

i love how the song starts out as an almost incidental noise, as if from a radio playing in the background. then it starts to fill out until it makes the kiss.
i used to play this song in the dark before sleeping—before kissing ever happened to me—and i used to think "there. that's how i want to feel."

*faints*

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous indi end said...

this makes me wanna google "whatever happened to eric stoltz, mary stu-m, lea thompson and on a related note, bridget fonda" hehehe.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous chockwit me yes me said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I loff the part where the grip tightens. Yeba. Thanks Fran. ;)

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Tanya Syyap said...

I totally agree with you!

I lerve this movie!! :) I'm gonna watch this again. hihi...toe curling kilig! :)

lerve it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home