Thursday, November 05, 2009

Kakikayan: New Shoes


Like a candied apple… :)

I've gone back to wearing Islanders and Berks to work. This can't go on. I am a lady. (See? It says so on my wig. For ladies.)

—all pegs from Aerosoles & Naturalizer

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Bonsai Fojas said...

i like deeees

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

they're pretty no? :) with long skirts or bitin pants

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

these make me think of Belle de Jour…

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

These are pretty and they look VERY comfy. But the perforations on the shoe make me think of those hole-y sandos that basketball players wear. :-S

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

I would get a lotta use outta zese.
I like open-toe shoes, they let'z my piggies wiggle.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Bonsai Fojas said...

come to think of it... you're right!

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous elaine sta.maria-domingo said...

parang these, fran. burgundy suits you well. ;)

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

then i shall scour the earth for them! :D
*scour scour*

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Fran Ong said...

Check! In chocolate brown, hindi siya mukhang sports sando. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home