Gorgeous! I love how they aren't just pretty, but edgy, too -- but without ever being too *obvious* in their sexiness. I don't think I've ever seen lingerie with such contemporary design.
I noticed that, and it looks so feminine to have none of the usual wires and pads and such. However, I had the opposite concern: kung maliit ang boobs mo, these won't help! ;-)
5 Comments:
why? you stopped wearing them? :P
ooh they are pretty alright. :)
Gorgeous! I love how they aren't just pretty, but edgy, too -- but without ever being too *obvious* in their sexiness. I don't think I've ever seen lingerie with such contemporary design.
Now that you've mentioned it, this lingerie is pretty 'honest' no? It lets the woman's body be. No wires or stirrups no fleshmolds…
Yun nga lang kung malaki yung boobs mo walang support :P
I noticed that, and it looks so feminine to have none of the usual wires and pads and such. However, I had the opposite concern: kung maliit ang boobs mo, these won't help! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home