lovely day
I CAN SMELL THINGS! Yes! I can cook my lamb shanks tonight. Heeheehee, i think i'll pass by Sainsbury's to get some ice cream. I wish i still had some of the Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream... Mmmm...
I'm having lunch with my friend Sandra today. Sandra works in our building, she comes by to hoover, and empty the bins and since I usually work at home, it was natural that we'd become friends. When my Amah was dying, she heard me crying in my room and she came by to check on me. She offered to help me get an emergency flight home and for the rest of the day, she'd come by my room to see how i was doing. I suppose it's a blessing, that wherever i go, I make really good friends.
5.40pm
got back from sandra;s place. the food was great. lamb curry and chapati bread. and some salty fish concoction that i can't quite put my finger on. then her husband brought out his 10 year old Ghayanan rhum and now i'm a bit sleepy. heehee.
i hitched a ride home with some of sandra's friends and on my way into teh building i ran into kate's mum and dad and kate's doggies. they were soooo cute. Sweep and Rufus. Kate took one look at htem and said 'fat bastards'. Ngrrr, i miss pets.
oh no, i didn't pass by sainsbury's...no ice cream... noooooo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home