Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas, Happy 2006

It's been a wonderful year. Wonderful and confusing and exciting. This sounds like a New Year's Eve post and it might as well be since I'm rubbish at updating these days. I don't usually write when I'm happy, but I know that I need to write-- especially about this part of my life, when it feels like I'm learning something new every day.

Suffice to say I have been well. More than that. And the people who tune in to this blog to see what I'm up to can get in touch with me anyway. I won't promise to write more because I don't know if I actually will. But I DO have ltos to say. It's just a matter of finding time and urge enough to do so.

Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this. And goddam spammers stay away! i do not need insurance, info on clerical law, or blind online dates. Grinch grinch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home