Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I need to make more late-night friends...

because I can't keep bugging Luis late at night. But at the end of the day when you can't sleep and you're full of kuwento, who do you talk to? Kulelat naman kung puro blogger, walang real-time response.

***

So at 11.30 this morning I got another phone call from my elderly gentleman:
-Kung hei fat choy, Frances!
--Happy New Year, po!
-What's your sign?

Apparently he had a feng shui guide in front of him and he read me my horoscope for the next year. I'm sort of touched that he calls me. But I'm also trying really hard not to feel...uncomfy?

***

Resolved a slight issue with ISBN numbers this morning. The Dep. Ed. had the wrong numbers on their purchase order and I had to double-check and make a letter clarifying the whole mix-up. Winning small battles before lunchtime, that's my job. :D

Chuffed, I am. Hoohoo!

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger joelle said...

How can an elderly gentleman say "Po" to you? Hmph.

Anyway, if you need me late at night, just let me know. *hug*

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger fran said...

hehehe, i should have marked the conversation. the "po" was actually from me. :P
and yes, i forgot that you keep late hours too! wheeeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home