Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lola Basyang on Insider Tonight's Samu't Sari Segment

I stayed up really late on Tuesday night to watch the coverage of our launch on Insider Tonight. The launch was the last segment of a show that airs at 11.30PM. This means that I had to wait through Princess Lulu, Jewel in the Palace, Celebrity Big Brother, and Bora before I could get to the part I actually wanted. Must not drift off... hey look it's Maverick and Ariel!...zzzz...no! Insider Tonight, must stay awake for Insider Tonight...

Suffice to say I was shattered the next morning-- but at least I got to see the event on TV. Good close up shots of the books, though I can't remember if they mentioned Tahanan Books at all. Anyway, our phones have been ringing with inquiries about where they can buy the book and what other books we have. : ) Whee. Yun lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home